The world of beauty and wellness has experienced major evolution and innovation in recent years. The introduction of revolutionary processes such as Topical Light infusion (TLi) has helped to bridge the gap between our patient’s cosmetic goals and our ability to consistently achieve those goals and desired results. With new skincare protocols on the horizon, now is a fantastic time to become familiar with these trending skincare solutions.
Here at Lightwave Therapy, we believe in not just the power of Topical Light Infusion as a therapeutic process, but also in the power, confidence and strength that this cutting edge skincare routine can offer our clientele.
What IS Topical Light Infusion?
Topical Light Infusion (TLi) is where LED light therapy and skin infusion topicals blend together to provide benefits to our skin. Our goal at Lightwave Therapy is to combine our award-winning ABI skincare topical products with our Lightwave LED Therapy to provide actionable results that beauty enthusiasts can enjoy. The process is not just safe and simple, it is easy as well!
In this article, we hope to educate prospective clients as to what they can expect from a TLi Blemish and Oil Control treatment.
TLi Blemish and Oil Control Mask
Struggling with congested or oily skin can lead to breakouts, blackheads, and inflammation. When our skincare routine feels like it is failing us, we can get back in control with the ABI Dermaceuticals TLi Blemish and Oil Control Treatment. This multi-step process incorporates Lightwave Therapy in conjunction with popular ABI topicals.
Let’s break down the TLi Blemish and Oil Control Treatment into four simple steps.
- Prepare Your Skin— When we utilize the TLi Blemish and Oil Control mask, we advise to first prep the skin. This is a simple task accomplished with the ABI Corrective Wash, formulated to gently cleanse without stripping the skin of natural oils. This will ensure all excess oil, make-up, dirt, and debris has been removed.
- Apply Blemish and Oil Mask — Once we have prepared the skin with the ABI Corrective Wash, we can begin applying the Blemish and Oil Mask. Applied through a syringe, the mask can be brushed on or applied with your fingers. A thin layer should begin at your forehead before working its way down, covering your entire targeted area until the mask syringe is empty.
- Lightwave Therapy LED— At this point, it is time to place the Lightwave Therapy LED panel directly overtop the targeted face + neck areas. The LED lights will activate the TLi treatment, remaining lit for 20 minutes as the mask embarks upon its process.
- Post Care Treatment— After the light has shut off, it is time to cleanse the skin of the remaining mask. Use our ABI Corrective Mist to remove the final traces of the mask. Next, apply a dime size amount of the ABI Treatment Gel to any active blemishes. Allow the product to penetrate. Apply ABI’s Oil-Free Moisturizer to the entire treatment area to help protect the skin’s natural moisture factor. Finally, always finish a treatment with ABI’s SHADE SPF 28 Sunscreen.
Key Advantages: Reduce Inflammation, Reduce Excess Oil, Target Skin Blemishes, Detoxify.
We have designed our TLi Blemish and Oil Control Mask to work as both a single-use treatment and as part of a well-rounded routine. Traditionally, we advocate for our clients to begin with just two Blemish and Oil Treatments in their first week before changing to a single mask every two months while symptoms persist.
Envy Light Capsule Face & Body Treatment
We are proud to offer more than just Topical Light infusion masks and treatments. Lightwave Therapy is proud to unveil our Envy Light Capsule for advanced skin support and restoration. The ENVY bed features proprietary multi-zone encapsulation technology to offer a fully realized topical light infusion treatment.
The Envy Light Capsule Features:
- Interior Dual LCD Touchscreen
- Patented Multi-Wavelength Platform
- Targets Fine Lines, Acne, Flaccid Skin, & Discoloration
- Innovative 24k StimLED Diodes
To learn more about our winning Topical Light Infusion products, contact Lightwave Therapy today!